Model and Denture Scanner
Inexpensive and powerful. $2000 for a limited time.
The only denture and model scanner that won’t break the bank.
- • Scan stone models for archiving.
- • Scan dentures and hybrids as a backup in case your patient loses or breaks them.
- • Discuss cases online with other dentists while showing them your models.
- • Scan models to merge with CBCTs for surgical guides.
- • No annual software or licensing fees.
- • One year warranty.
- • Export files for free to use with any other software program. (.STL or .OBJ)
- • 180 seconds per scan at 100 microns.
- • The possibilities are endless.
$3499 $2000 for a limited time.
- Includes: Scanner, automatic turntable, all wires, instructions, scanner stand.
$4999 $3999 with PC and monitor.
10 GB of HIPAA Compliant Cloud Storage: $49.99 per month and $1 per GB additional.
Denture models shown are compressed for online display, quality is superior in full-size files.
Windows 7 64-bit, Window 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit
Minimum Computer Requirements:
Processor: Intel I3 CPU
Free Hard Drive Space: 1GB
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 640 or equivalent.
Must support multiple VGA or HDMI interfaces
Graphics Memory: 1GB minimum
USB Ports: Must have 2 USB 2.0 ports
Screen Resolution: Minimum of 1024 x 800
|Maximum Scan Volume||215x215x200mm (Automatic scan)
700x700x700mm (Free scan)
|Scan Speed||Automatic scan: <180s
Free scan: <10sec (single range)
|Alignment Method||Automatic alignment / Manual alignment|
|Scan Mode||2 Modes: Automatic scan and free scan|
|Light Source||White light|
|Color Texture Scanning||Yes|
|Scanner Dimension||Scanner head size 246x216x60mm
Turn table 246x260x64mm
|Weight||7.7 lbs (3.5kg)|
|Single Scan Range (Free Scan)||200x150mm|
|File Format||STL, ASC, OBJ|