There was no good reference online for this, so here it is. This is for Camtasia 8 but is probably usable on previous versions.
1. Export your project with the player using the MP4 flash/HTML 5 player option.
2. This will spit out around 10 files, a folder of scripts and skins, etc.
3. Upload all of those files to your site via FTP.
4. Open up the html file with your filename using notepad. For example, I named my project “intro1” so I would open up the “intro1.html” file
5. Copy the following text from that file and paste it into your WordPress post:
<iframe class="tscplayer_inline" name="tsc_player" src="your_video_title.html" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
6. Change “your_video_title.html” to the name of your video and the absolute location of it on your server. For example, if you placed the file in a folder called “videos” on your site, then you would change it to src=”http://www.yoursite.com/video/your_video_title.html”
7. Hit publish.